Today we have decided to show you another emerging WordPress plugin called WP Inject. What is so great about this plugin is that it allows you to easily search and insert photos from Flickr. Isn’t that cool or what? You have total access to Flickr’s image database from within your WordPress website! I have personally gave that plugin a try and I have to say that I am very impressed of its functionality and ease to use.
Here are some of the features that the plugin includes:
- Search thousands of creative commons photos and include any into your posts.
- Fast and easy: Inserting images takes 3 clicks and less than a minute!
- Automatically adds the required attribution links next to the image.
- Set the featured image for your post with a single click.
- Insert multiple images at once and create whole galleries!
- Choose between several image sizes easily.
- Modify the templates of WP Inject to change how images get displayed in your posts.
- Images are saved to your own server and added to the WordPress media library.
- Automatically populated ALT and title tags of the image for search engine optimization.
- Search for many different keywords and compare the results to find the best matches.
- Can use and insert your focus keyword set in WordPress SEO by Yoast for easier image search optimization.
The installation of the plugin is completed with few clicks as well:
1) Download the plugin archive from here
2) Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and upload the archive
3) Activate the plugin!
The WP-Inject search bar will appear under the text editor on each post and page you create:
Once you have selected the image(s) that you wish to add to your post click the “insert” button and they will be added to your post. However if you find the plugin hard to install or use, the author has created a step by step tutorial that will help you get started with his plugin. The tutorial can be found here.
As always if you are a TMDHosting customer, you can request free plugin installation from our Genius Support Team!